Hi tehre,
I have a website but it's a WP Zoom template, not recommended, highly inflexible. So I will use this blog to give updates on my career, writings, articles such as the David Norris news story that will be in the Sunday Independent tomorrrow morning.
But I had to make a judgment call at pm, to let full interview be cut to just a news story or not have the interview printed. I choose the news story and will make original availailable on my website. Heady stuff, as Norris takes sideswipes at John Waters, Jason O' Toole, Mary Ellen Synon, Helen Lucy Burke and so on.
He also says if he doesn't win Presidency he will sue a certain paper, and he apologies to Christine Buckley, tons more than is in the Sunday Independent.
All that matters to me is that it is read by people, wherever it is placed
And that's my first blog, ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment